3 Popular Posts of the Last week

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Get Paid to do simple works - 2

You may earn some little cash by joing this program Jillsclickcorner. Then you can convert that cash to BTC/LTC via exchanger. It's simple. So, try this following program --




The most paid to signup offers to join on any website online. Earn now Real cash for joining free sites, complete surveys, trying products and much more. Total more than $1,500 to earn with joining offers and new offers added daily!!!


JillsClickCorner Membership!
* Earn more cash with Visiting websites at our Paid to Click!
* Upgrade your account and see more ads!

* Earn 10% of your Referral Earnings Lifetime!

* No Activity Needed to Earn Referral Commissions!

* Win great prizes by playing Great Games!

* Easy to reach payout starting at 10 Cent only. 

* Upgraded memberships available starting at $9.99 with randomly Free Referrals and more!

Questions About Jillsclickcorner


Membership
  1. How can I cancel my account? Ans :  Please contact Jillsclickcorner.
  2. I forgot my password? Ans : On the login page next to the password field there is a forgot password link.
  3. I forgot my username? Ans : On the login page next to the username field there is a forgot username link.
  4. How do I change my password? Ans : Login to your members area, and view edit your account. On the bottom of that page you will see the forgot password form.

Withdraw
  1. What's the minimum amount I can withdraw? Ans : The minimum amount you can withdraw for OKpay is $0.10 and for payza, paypal, perfectmoney and solidtrustpay is over $1.00
  2. Can I withdraw if I live outside the United States? Ans : Yes.

Become A Member Now

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Total Pageviews

Blogroll

About